Saturday 11 October 2008

Camden Passage via Little Venice





My title describes my day today, nothing pithy, nothing great. The first three photos were taken in (I'll wait for you to guess where) Little Venice on my way to Paddington station. I found it kind of funny that these kids were crawling around on this boat like they were Spiderman but then when the parents were paying attention they held them back.

Camden passage market had a bunch of little stalls sporadically set up outside in an area where there are a bunch of antique shops. The picture of the lady reading the newspaper is one of the VERY small shops at Camden passage. There is only room for one person in the place it was just jammed packed. Then on the way back to the tube I walked by this couple trying doing some shopping. It was kind of funny to watch. I wish I could remember the phrase the woman used to tell her husband that he shouldn't purchase one of the ties he was holding up.

No comments: